Need your help - Support the Franklin Forums

Peter Gariepy

As webmaster of the AACA discussion forums I'm proud of how it has become a melting pot for ALL antique car enthusiasts. I added the Franklin forums a while back in the hopes that it would grow like the dozens of other forums.

To help this forum grow even more I'm making a <span style="font-weight: bold">shameless pitch to request you let the leadership and webmaster of the H.H. Franklin Club H. H. Franklin Club know that this forum is worth supporting by providing a direct link.</span>

I've already requested they promote this forum to their membership with a link but they are looking for member feedback.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Peter

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Peter:

As I know you will recognise, I am a regular poster on the Buick part of the AACA website and get questions from all over the world about things Buick. I usually come in thru the BCA website and do a considerable amount of private e-mail work on Buick.

While I have never owned a Franklin, I have admired them for a great many years. I ALWAYS check the Franklin Forum when I come on, just for information. I would not be surprised that there are many folks just like me. This would seem to me to be the HH Franklin Club's best advertisement for the make and for themselves.

Regards, Dave Corbin

• 2 months later...
Guest DaveCorbin

Dear Peter:

I stopped at the Franklin space while I was at Hershey. As soon as I said "Dave Corbin, the Buick guy" , two guys said "I saw your post." It was nice to meet folks who love this make.

Interestingly, Franklin fans include another very well Buick guy, who I won't name out of respect for his privacy. We both also like Studebaker Hawks, mid 50's.

Regards, Dave Corbin