Display AACA cars at Blues Festival?

This is an invitation to any Antique car owners to come display their automobile at an upcoming Blues Festival in Upstate, NY. The event is being held on Saturday, July 28th in Owego, about 15 miles west of Binghamton. It will be an all day event featuring several National Recording artists including "Roomful of Blues, go to <A HREF="http://www.roomful.com"," TARGET=_blank>www.roomful.com",</A> Michael Hill's Blues Mob, Bob Margolin with Carey Bell and several local groups. As the Media Relations Director for the event, I thought your presence and the cars would add to the excitement of the event. As it stands, there will be vendors, two stages, ending with fireworks at dusk. Should be a great day for the whole family. Of course, I would arrange to send you VIP tickets, up to (4) per car valued at $27.50/ea. if you chose to attend. Please respond to this forum or send me a private message if you would like to learn more. This is no gimmick, the Arts Council that I represent just want this to be an exciting day for the Central New York area. It is my opinion that participation by your club by displaying at the event will only make it that much better. I look forward to hearing from you!