1968 Buick Riviera for sale NICE

I need to sell my Riviera and another car to make room for a new acquisition. This is a very nice, mostly original survivor '68. The car was purchased new in San Jose, CA, from Smythe Buick, and spent most of it's life there. This is a rust-free CA car.

The color is Teal Blue Mist with black interior. Options include bucket seats, console, air conditioning, power windows, deluxe wheel covers, and AM//FM/stereo. One of the great plusses with this car is the huge amount of paperwork included. There is a 3" binder full of probably every receipt for every dollar ever spent on this car, the window sticker, bill of sale, insurance cards, state inspections, etc. In my 25 years of playing with cars, this is by far the most documented car I have ever seen.

This car is a true survivor. With the exception of a repaint, this car is original. The paint is good, and very presentable, but not concours show quality. All the glass is fine, no cracks or chips. The bumpers are nice. The wheel covers are very nice. I had planned to put wheels on this car when I bought it, but the wheel covers are so nice, I couldn't see taking them off. The headlights work fine, which is a rarity on these years, and some of the T3 bulbs are still in place. The interior is remarkable. You can tell this was a garaged car. There are no cracks in the dash, it looks almost brand new. The seats and headliner are very good. The carpet is worn. Even the OEM floor mats are in place. The tilt wheel and power windows work fine, the air blows so cold it will run you out of the car. The radio seems to work fine, but the speakers need to be replaced. We drove the car down to Branson for a mini-meet a while back and it cruises down the highway as nice as you please. This is a great driving car.

The car has 145K miles on it, but doesn't look it or drive it. The owner was VERY meticulous with service, as evidenced by all the receipts. There has been valve work, a new water pump, tune-up, numerous alignments, etc. This car has received excellent care.

If you're looking for a very nice, unmolested car that you can show at cruises and drive with pride, and a car in a rare color with rare bucket seats, this is it. The car is located in Springfield, MO. The price is $8500 or a reasonable offer. I can send a ZIP file of numerous hi-res photos if you're interested. You can email me at jon442@aol.com if you're interested or have questions.

frontthreequarterl.jpg

interior.jpg