CD Player Wanted

Guest LouZ

I have seen them on eBay.. The last time I searched was 2 wks ago. There was 2 stand alone and 1 with the radio Keep looking Good Luck

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bob,

I recently purchassed a '91 with 22,400+ mi. I removed the working radio,CD player and the complete assembly. I replaced it with a later Chrysler Infinity with Casette & CD as part of the radio just so I could get more useable storage.(there is a cubby compartment on the early models where the CD is) Chrysler made that same appearing radio with joystick etc. until about 2000. Altho the looked the same they had much more modern insides. I planned on keeping the radio and deck just because it was original. Of course I suggest you go the same route I did, but if you really gotta have it, let me know. You can personal message me. Also I did this to all the TCs I ever owned with good results. I got my replacement radios on eBay for around $100.00 then eBayed the old radios that only had a cassette for about $30.00. (they worked good)I wish you Good Luck, Lou

Guest My TC Toy

Thanks LouZ, I thought about this and have already checked out some combo units. But, I have to say that I am a real stickler on original, and have been since my '64 Dodge 440.

However it is a thought, thanks again.

Bob

Guest My TC Toy

Thanks TCBlack16v, I am presently checking out another avenue locally, however if it does not pan out I will contact you. Much appreciated.