Tonneau Lid Liner

As I venture further into dismantling Guido's clone, I find that some of the interior parts are in really nice condition. How that happened is beyond me, but nonetheless....

I have the grey tonneau cover insulating liner with attaching clips. The liner is in near perfect shape. As an added bonus, the liner has the ORIGINAL decals for operating the top and tonneau cover, and they are MINT.

Asking $25.00 plus shipping.

post-51335-14313793852_thumb.jpg

post-51335-143137938523_thumb.jpg

Guest runswithscissors

Hi I'm looking for 1 rear roof pin hold down grommet located top rear of Tonneau Lid . I emailed you a couple a days ago but haven't gotten a response. I'll try this forum. Thanks Dave

post-48276-143137938524_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply on the parking light lense. Do you have the plastic shell that lines the spare tire compartment?

jmn, I have the spare tire liner. It is in one piece, no cracks or anything. It does show some signs of wear, etc. It is not perfect but it is very serviceable; it has the rubber retaining strap and clip, and the other clips where the various things are kept.

I thought it would be a simple job of removing it -- remove the screws holding the chrome trim ring... HA! It is pop-riveted in place. I will need to drill out the rivets. No big deal. But, if it isn't what you are looking for (i.e. show room new) then I don't want to bother. If you are looking for a serviceable piece, then I'll be happy to take it out. Make sense?

Let me know!

I looked again and for the difficulty of installation I dont think I will gain that much. Thanks Again, but I will pass this time.