89 TC brakes

Hi folks-I know this is an old question but can't seem to remember where I saw it. I need toknow what year Lebarons or Daytonas I can swap the brake system from to my TC-or can an Acclaim be used without anti lock of course. Thanx in advance

Hi my intentions were to replace everything pedal included to a nonantilock regular brake system.You can do this and never have problems finding parts again.I just can't remember what donor cars one had to use Thanx

Many options on brake replacement/upgrades. On mine I stayed with the Teves hydraulic pump/MC and antilock, just upgraded the calipers/rotors to the RT spec 11.25" set up. You can use the complete system replacement with just about any FWD Mopar of the era. Do try to get a larger piston master cylinder (it will have a "4" cast into the top near the end instead of the "7/8" or "1" on other cars. Ceratinly your best bet would be the 11.25" system from a Lebaron GTC or any 93 up LeBaron.Some minivans also have teh 11.25 rotor set up. Bigger is better IMO, but any 4 wheel disc car should if you use everthing. Keep in mind the stock TC parking brake has no internal drum shoe like most, it pressurizes the rear caliper like the 87-88 Daytona system. Internal shoe is prefereable, again just my opinion...

Alan