CRT

I could not find this addressed in the FAQ’s so I hope someone here can help me. <P>I just pulled my ‘89 Reatta out of storage (and it is beautiful). My CRT reports all car functions (door ajar, cruise control, climate control, etc) however, NONE of the hard or soft buttons respond to my touch. <P>Please help, with no radio, “the sound of my own wheels is making me crazy”.<P>In addition to posting here, you can reach me directly at jm10462@yahoo.com<P>Thanks in advance,<P>John<BR> confused.gif" border="0

Thanks for the tip. I took your advice and the temp DID change from F to C. Now the next step you advised is to "disconnect CRT and connect test tool J-34914 (shop job)"<P>This may be a stupid question, but are you saying that I must take it to a repair shop?<P>Also, does this sound like some thing that is easily repaired by the shop or will they need to send it out?<P>Thanks - John

• 3 weeks later...

All reatta CRT screen suck. since they stop making the little mono zenith, Some people have been selling them for $1300. One place will fix them for $350 no questions asked. ps mines crap. and i need a transnull

Well, <B>unregistered</B> Reatta $$$$, if you have nothing good to say about Reattas, why don't you sell it and buy a Yugo! grin.gif" border="0 <P>Ever notice unregistered users are always the ones to say nasty things? mad.gif" border="0

There is only one rude "unregistered user" on this forum that owns a Reatta, If you read all of this guys posts you will soon figure out who he is. His writing style sticks out like a sore thumb and his rudeness is spread over all the forums. <P>His IP address is the same-always and can be gotten from the administrator if you ask nicely, it is only now a matter of time before he is banned. He is so dumb, that he stays logged in with all his aliases so he was very easily traced.