Loading truck for Hershey 20's to 30's parts

mlavin73

Hello everyone. Loading my truck for the trip out to Hershey on Tuesday. I’m hoping to be there by about noon. I still have a lot of good parts to sell. Most of my parts fell in the 28 – 32 range. Some of the fenders are tagged as earlier 20’s. Looking to unload everything to get room backin my shed. I have a landscapingbusiness and it’s hard fitting all my equipment and parts. I will be located in C3L 17 to 25. Attached is a video of all the parts

. Since this video was recorded, a fewthings have sold. Off the top of my headI think it was:

<o:p> </o:p>

Rumble Seat Lid

Lug Nuts

Gas Tank Cover

Shutters

Dome Light

Make me a cash offer and take the whole thing over to yourspots and sell them and keep what you need. I probably won’t be on the internet too much after today because I havea full day of work tomorrow. The bestway to contact me is via mlavin73 at gmail dot com. That goes to my phone so I can respond back.

Thanks,

Mike

Well unfortunately I didn’t sell everything fromHershey. The parts I brought home can beseen in the video here

. Some of the things I still have are:

3 hoods (believed to be 32 902’s)

3 doors with some of the metal trim and regulators present(not sure of year / model)

1 Oakes lock with key

A nice set of 4 brake drums

An air cleaner

Some bumpers

Chrome hub

Distributor (may not be Packard according to people whostopped by my spot)

3 rear fenders (not sure of the year. Believe 1 to be late 30’s and the other 2early 20’s)

1 front fender (someone stopped by and said it may not bePackard due to no battery box)

There are more smaller items that can be seen from the video. Anyway I’m looking for room in the shed so I would like tosell it all. I will most likely be sticking it up on Ebay tomorrow. I’m located in Layton NJ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm heading back to NJ next week and looking to get rid of these parts so I relisted them up on Ebay. Have the whole lot listed for $360.00 (no reserve). I think I'm getting down near scrap prices, but I don't want to do that. I desperately need the room in my shed. The item number is 221205673660. Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Lionel. Unfortunately I had about 40 people all together who purchased my parts. The last bunch of parts went to someone I believe by the name of Tom in upstate NY. I'm sorry I don't have his lastname. I remember seeing him in Hershey the last few years in a golf cart. Sorry I don't remember anymore information.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps the person who bought some of your parts will turn around for sale again. The parts I am looking for are a set of side mounts parts for a 1938 120 model. I saw a pair of these brackets on your YouTube video. I will like to find the complete set if possible. Of course, I would prefer to find a car with side mounts for 1936 - 1938 but in the absence of a car as describe I will convert them to side mounts. Hope someone here can help. Thus far I have three cars to choose without side mounts.

Lionel