Jump to content

Jerry Hanson

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jerry Hanson

  • Rank
  1. I have posted 2 more pictures so you can see more of whet I am talking about . I am looking for the roller that goes in the circled area . I need to buy two rollers to install my quarter windows . Does anybody sell these ? Thanks for your reply and diagram Jerry Hanson
  2. I have a question .. Is there suppose to be a roller of some sort between these two tabs on the rear window to help guide the rear quarter window go up and down on a 52 Victoria 2 Dr Hardtop ?
  • Create New...