cornering lights / need part

steve90

While disassembling my cornering light unit<BR>to remove dead bugs inside, I accidently broke the very fragile yellow glass "outer" bulb that surrounds the white bulb (4th bulb in from the wheel). This outer bulb is held in place by a clip inside the socket. Leaving this outer bulb off makes the light shine "white" instead of yellow when lights are on. Does anyone have a spare ? Will my local Buick dealer be able to get this for me? Thanks! <P>

Why would you want to put the orange back into it?!?!? All you have to do is buy some white light bulbs (at less than a buck apiece) and the front lights will be whited out! (I did this to mine; it looks awesome!) Guess it depends on your taste.<P>EdgeCrusher

another approach which worked for me is to go to a craft shop and buy some orange paint for glass, and paint the tip of the white bulb. It took two tries to get a prefect match to the other side but you can't tell the difference now..in fact, I have forgotten if it was the left or the right side...