Need an enclosed from Gardena. ca

Guest rundlc

Guest rundlc

Hello all new here, I am looking for a enclosed transport from Gardena California to Elk Grove California. Approx 400 miles I guess.

After reading a lot of posts here I am looking for a owner and not broker. Thanks in advance

Hello all new here, I am looking for a enclosed transport from Gardena California to Elk Grove California. Approx 400 miles I guess.

After reading a lot of posts here I am looking for a owner and not broker. Thanks in advance

You need to hire someone based in either of those locations to do a turn around trip.

The least amount of unloaded miles required will equal or exceed the loaded miles.

Your 400 mile haul is in reality an 800 mile or longer haul.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carshipping

You can use a broker company... they are all not scumbags.  To find a great car shipping broker you should:

1. Choose about 3 different companies.  Go to their websites and get the company name of each.

2. Go to the BBB, Transport Reviews and Social Media (Facebook & Google+) and make sure they are a good company.

3. Get a quote from each of them to compare.

4. Choose the one that will not require a deposit until an actual trucker has been found, you know who is picking up your vehicle and when it is happening.

That is truly all you need to do to find a good quality broker.  Using a broker will get your vehicle transported the fastest and a good broker will only work with companies that have great ratings, the proper DOT Authority and has insurance.