Windshield and Door Panels for Sale

farnelle

I have a good windshield for sale. Pick up in South Carolina only or I could deliver in route to Springfield, MO in June.  I will be going to Iowa from SC and then to MO..  The gasket is dull but serviceable and there are two marks on the passenger side where they scratched it with the removal tool. These appear as white squiggly lines a couple of inches long and that may be able to be buffed out.  I will take $175 if anyone wants to drive after it.

I also have two very nice, almost mint, grey door panels for a 90 or 91.  I would like $150 for the driver side and $75 for the passenger side in addition to shipping charges.

PM me or email me at eafarnell@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder. I am leaving for BCA nationals on the 9th of June. I can take any of the above items with me. I also have several hoods doors and trunk lids that I will not ship, but could carry along. My route will take me through eastern NC, TN, KY, southern IN & IL, IA, KS, MO and northern GA. If you need any of these items and would be willing to meet me along the way, let me know before Monday afternoon the 8th.

Ed