F/S 1935 DESOTO AIRFLOW SEDAN

MattKemph

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

IF YOU REMEMBER THERE WAS ALOT OF ME ASKING IF YOU WANTED ADDITIONAL PICTURES BEFORE YOU CAME TO LOOK AT THE CAR AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE LOOKING AT OTHER CARS IN THE AREA AND SAID IT WAS NO PROBLEM FOR YOU TO STOP AND LOOK. NOW YOU THINK I WASTED YOUR TIME? IM CONFUSED AS TO WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING? A PERFECT CAR NEEDING NOTHING? YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A CAR TO HOTROD AND YOU DECIDED THAT THIS CAR WASN'T IT.

MATT

Guest 40series

You must have me confused with someone else. I was looking for a restoration project and specifically asked about rust. Upon personal inspection; I made you aware of all the flaws since you claimed to be unaware and you still did not disclose them when you listed the car again later.

When you sell a car; you have an ethical responsibility to the community to disclose all the problems with the car. having restored many cars as you claim; I am sure you know the the rockers are supposed to be solid; the door skins should be attached to the door shell; the grille teeth go all the way down and not covered by a piece of tin. And the obvious non factory welds under the back seat with the huge subparr floor pan replacement. I suggest in the future that you take the time to educate yourself on any vehicle you are selling and in doing so; properly represent it to your prospective buyers.