Body panel rivet screws!!!look

Guest jjegg

If you work on classic cars to any extent your love these. They are #10 x 3/8 24 thread screw rivets ,get rid of those loose old rivets and replace them with these trick screw rivets and get the same look but now removable as needed! use them anywhere a rivet was used,. I have sold them as well as grill screws for many GM cars from 40's to the 70's and seem to fit the bill for many for older cars that have riveted body panels. I have used them also on bicycles for fender braces to install a new grill on my monark rack, used them to reinstall my bracket on my prewar schwinn chainguard, install my fender braces on all my bikes for years. Many many uses , buy a pack and put the rest in your parts drawer. you get a 100 pack for $16 shipped to contintal US. Paypal to jjegg63@yahoo.com (other countries email me for cost) screwrivets.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Yes they have them but $0.75 each plus shipping :confused: Join the many satified customers and get a great deal on my item. Instructions on how top purchase above. Thanks