Exceptional Select Sixty For Sale

Roadster90

• 5 weeks later...
Guest topless1

Tammy - Is your Select Sixty under 50 thousand miles? (noticed the other one was 57K) How are the tires and glass? Has the a/c been retrofitted? Does the CD and tape work, and do you have the original window sticker as well as the zippered binder with all the pieces? Thanks.

Guest Tammy

I'm going to try and get back to you with everything, under a state of emergency, looks like the whole village of Wonewoc might be evacuated. But glass is 10, tires 10, old air but blows cold worked fine for me last year, have all the pieces, I think I have 54,000 something....I am the second owner.

<span style="color: #3333FF">The few Reatta convertibles at the Barrett-Jackson auctions in the past years brought about $10,000, including Tony Curtis' Select Sixty in 2003 ($11,000) and a white/red with 39K for $9,000 in 2005. There was also a Maui blue for $10,900.

However, last year what looked like a Select Sixty with low miles went for $19,000.

Only '90s have gone through. (Could not find any '91 convertibles at all..maybe they will start to appear and bring decent $$$'s.)</span>

Guest Tammy

Ken, I didn't get a chance to check my exact milage or try the tape/cd. I don't remember if I ever tried them. I'm losing my hearing, so I never used them. And raising 2 boys...well, I kinda like the PEACE.

I said something to my youngest, Haydn now 3, about selling Mommy's car. He didn't like that. As he is very fond of it. He said if I "get it away" I have to "get another one with the broken top" but we're all alittle upset about the tornado and flooding here.

I just can't keep up with the maintance on the other 3, so I will be looking for a newer "family ride".

Tammy,

If I remember correctly, you were just over 50k when you bought it, and from your posts' you don't drive it very much.

For the Forum:

Tammy sent me a PM describing the area in which she lives. She (and many others of course)is right in the midddle of all of the destructive storm activity that occured this last weekend (and still being threatened I believe). I am still a little confused about her transportation situation....not sure if the Reatta is the only vehicle she has that is usable right now or not, but she does have 2 very young sons and needs an operable "4 seater".

Guest Tammy

Yes I have a little over 54,000 miles. I tried the cd player first, it works. The speaker on the right side did do a bit of crackling at first and then was fine. And then I remembered from before, when I first bought it, that it did that, but then when I used my radio it stopped doing it. Anyways..put in a tape, and it wouldn't keep it in. So I did it a few times and it finally stayed in, and now it is still in. cry.gif It just clicks and clicks. So I have a issue with the tape deck.

I also have a noah cover for it.