1947 Fleetwood 60s-project

3 x barn find, Miles are around 40k. However, trim was removed for paint, gauges removed to re-wood grain the dash and heads are off to repair a lifter issue before i bought it. The stenciled vin number is still visible on the radiator shroud & manifolds are in excellent condition. Its Maroon in color from an amateur repaint. Interior is still mostly under seat covers, though there is some minor post-103904-143142786218_thumb.jpgrodent damage near the floor. The car is pretty straight, no significant dents. Only minor rust is visible in the right rocker and right side of the rear pan. All of the glass is there, though one windshield has a BB hole in it. Needs attention all over, but well worth doing for somebody who has the skills or the money. I've had at least three people agree to buy it for as much as $7500,...but, I still have it. Have more pictures, and can take more if desired. I believe I have everything that has been removed from the car, except the tail lights.

Really need to sell it, will consider reasonable offers. Car is in Chicago western suburbs

post-103904-143142786146_thumb.jpg

post-103904-143142786173_thumb.jpg

post-103904-143142786195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cademan (see edit history)

• 4 months later...