1947 Buick Super / Special parts

Guest canadagord

Guest canadagord

Morning everyone... Kind of a barn find, posting for the owner... A friend of mine owns a storage facility and recently took ownership of a bunch of 1947 Buick parts. I basically know next to zero about this era of machine and am a committed Audi and Porsche guy (so a car enthusiast, but...) We emptied out the locker, took tons of photos (I'll post some here, apologies if they re too big, I'm not sure of your forum protocol...). I am also clueless about what to charge for them.. I would of course like to get all I can, but at the same time, I'd like to get a fair price and have the buyer be happy with what they paid as well.The owner is giving me a kick at the cat to try and get some cash out of them but if there is no interest, then they'll go to the crusher... The parts are in Ottawa Canada.

In no order of preference...

1. Two full hoods

2. Oil filter

3. Two window cranks

4. A dash speedometer

5. A rear fender

6. Three sets of headers

7. One passenger side front fender

8. One bag of drum brake pads (8?)

9. Lucas (The lord of darkness?) headlights one clear, the other with a grid (on posts, don't look like they are from the standard headlight positions

10. A side window

11. A rear-view mirror (not broken)

12. A radiator

13. Interior dash unit - chrome with the two ashtray drawers - no radio

14. Bumpers (2) One that holds a license plate the other says "Super"on it

Like I said, I have pictures of all of this stuff, most of it is in rough shape (very little rust, but needs some TLC) and I "think" it is mostly from a 1947 Buick, but again... I'm not an expert by any means...

I'll try to attach a few photos and can post more if there is any interest.

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions...

gordo

rwmQVIAMflBRma_bJ_jFdONkm5DJohZf8dnzr7igMV0=w259-h193-p-no

IA96WkoSABou7Ous2QfzevNVOcJE5ypohoC7MwvryKg=w294-h220-p-noc8h-94rJEpO5LzRsICaUi7-hZNWyEt_W3zm-I97kHR8=w305-h228-p-noV8brBasnPM1pHMG0v1omt4sZl19QZU5mR56m8NN8uWQ=w267-h199-p-nowD-9hxdw1srCoHZUBVeYWK36ZnfcCf84UFpGQizjBs0=w305-h228-p-non9IVCPxtrMrNY4CHKFRVVatDQgPlCw80yeo53SrE_AU=w305-h228-p-no-iRbe3KwVOcboV6Pdr9iWOoALgyI-rGoKMtaXnjL940=w305-h228-p-no

Morning everyone... Kind of a barn find, posting for the owner... A friend of mine owns a storage facility and recently took ownership of a bunch of 1947 Buick parts. I basically know next to zero about this era of machine and am a committed Audi and Porsche guy (so a car enthusiast, but...) We emptied out the locker, took tons of photos (I'll post some here, apologies if they re too big, I'm not sure of your forum protocol...). I am also clueless about what to charge for them.. I would of course like to get all I can, but at the same time, I'd like to get a fair price and have the buyer be happy with what they paid as well.The owner is giving me a kick at the cat to try and get some cash out of them but if there is no interest, then they'll go to the crusher... The parts are in Ottawa Canada.

In no order of preference...

1. Two full hoods

2. Oil filter

3. Two window cranks

4. A dash speedometer

5. A rear fender

6. Three sets of headers

7. One passenger side front fender

8. One bag of drum brake pads (8?)

9. Lucas (The lord of darkness?) headlights one clear, the other with a grid (on posts, don't look like they are from the standard headlight positions

10. A side window

11. A rear-view mirror (not broken)

12. A radiator

13. Interior dash unit - chrome with the two ashtray drawers - no radio

14. Bumpers (2) One that holds a license plate the other says "Super"on it

Like I said, I have pictures of all of this stuff, most of it is in rough shape (very little rust, but needs some TLC) and I "think" it is mostly from a 1947 Buick, but again... I'm not an expert by any means...

I'll try to attach a few photos and can post more if there is any interest.

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions...

gordo

rwmQVIAMflBRma_bJ_jFdONkm5DJohZf8dnzr7igMV0=w259-h193-p-no

IA96WkoSABou7Ous2QfzevNVOcJE5ypohoC7MwvryKg=w294-h220-p-noc8h-94rJEpO5LzRsICaUi7-hZNWyEt_W3zm-I97kHR8=w305-h228-p-noV8brBasnPM1pHMG0v1omt4sZl19QZU5mR56m8NN8uWQ=w267-h199-p-nowD-9hxdw1srCoHZUBVeYWK36ZnfcCf84UFpGQizjBs0=w305-h228-p-non9IVCPxtrMrNY4CHKFRVVatDQgPlCw80yeo53SrE_AU=w305-h228-p-no-iRbe3KwVOcboV6Pdr9iWOoALgyI-rGoKMtaXnjL940=w305-h228-p-no

I would be interested in Item 9, the two lights. Could you check shipping to 18411.

• 2 weeks later...