Top Pull Down Electrical

Guest kanyon

Guest kanyon

Could anyone please look inside their tonneau and tell me how the pull down motor wires are connected?

If you follow the wires going from the 'TOP' switch, there should be a 3 wire connector that connects to the pull down assembly.

I've got black w/red stripe, green, orange going to a connector with blue white and black on the other end going toward the pull down relay.

The pins inside the connector were loose, so I decided to cut the connectors and splice the wires. Hindsight being 20/20 I should've written it down or snapped a pic with my phone. I figured, why bother? I can just look at the ends of the connector to see how the wires lined up. Then one end fell down where the driver quarter-window goes in to the body.

Could anyone please look inside their tonneau and tell me how the pull down motor wires are connected?

If you follow the wires going from the 'TOP' switch, there should be a 3 wire connector that connects to the pull down assembly.

I've got black w/red stripe, green, orange going to a connector with blue white and black on the other end going toward the pull down relay.

The pins inside the connector were loose, so I decided to cut the connectors and splice the wires. Hindsight being 20/20 I should've written it down or snapped a pic with my phone. I figured, why bother? I can just look at the ends of the connector to see how the wires lined up. Then one end fell down where the driver quarter-window goes in to the body.

This will helppost-92395-143142585299_thumb.jpg