1951 - 1954 Henney Optional Placard / Name Plate Holders For Sale

Packard Don

These optional Henney name plate mounts were used on the C-pillar just above the stainless trim piece that was standard there and could bear the funeral home's name or, as in the case of a Combination Coach, could say "Funeral Coach" or "Ambulance". Generally, though, they had the funeral home's name but I understand that the name plates can still be made to say anything you want including your own name or handle! These are in good condition and are complete with the thumbscrews and three sets of the mounting screws, along with remnants of the gasket. They are chrome plated brass and should clean up nicely. The black edge in one photo is just paint or sealer that scrapes right of with the fingernail. The price is $75.00 for the set, plus shipping.

Note that these parts are in my workshop in rural Central Oregon and I will be there only until September 12th, 2014 so if you buy between now and then I can ship them as long as you buy before the 12th. Otherwise they will not be shipped until my next visit.

post-52611-143142441999_thumb.jpg

post-52611-143142442003_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Packard Don (see edit history)