1940 110 Engine Rebuilt Engine For Sale

Packard Don

This 1940 110 Engine (C4411) was professionally rebuilt but not completed. Boiled and bored with reground cam and new cam bearings installed, new valve guides, ground valve seats and reconditioned lifters. This engine used to be in my every-day driver which has since been sold and, though rebuilt then and driven little, it had a crack in the water jacked that seeped slightly but the crack has also been properly repaired during the latest rebuild.

It includes the crank which, as I recall, was only polished as it was reground to -.010 once before since I owned it and it didn't need again. It includes a head (I have two to choose from), and I'm fairly sure I have the pan, front cam cover, manifolds and just about everything else needed to get it going again. After relocating my shop, some parts for it are still packed so will take some searching to locate. The price is a fraction of what it would cost today to rebuild one of these to this state.

<B>Note that I can place engine and parts on a pallet but do not have strapping facilities to fasten it down so you or your shipper will need to take care of that. Also, this is in my workshop in rural Central Oregon and that I will be there only from August 26th to September12th, 2014 so if you buy between now and then I can prepare it for pickup. Otherwise it will not be prepared until my next visit. A tractor with a forklift attachment is available with advance notice.</B>

post-52611-143142698332_thumb.jpg

post-52611-143142441608_thumb.jpg

post-52611-143142441613_thumb.jpg

Edited by Packard Don (see edit history)