Auto Lift

Ron K.

Guest LINCAB4041

I purchased mine from Bend Post in Ca. It is a 4 poster and I feel very safe and secure using that type of lift.

Guest LINCAB4041

Ron, I meant Bend Pak instead of post. I think they have a web site and warehouse in Arizona Like you I am too old to get on the floor and work

on my 83 year old back. It was the best money I spent that year. Had mine for about 8 years. I bought the 4 post truck style as I have a F350 dully

crew cab to put up there for oil change, etc too.

Guest LINCAB4041

Ron, the 4 post can also help with other projects such as the attached photo. I have used it for other things such as setting up steel pipe to weld fence panels up at

easy work level.

About 20 years ago I was at a service station garage when the operator attempted to lift a car up and did not have the arms positioned correct and the car fell off the

lift as it was being lifted up. Much damage. With the runners no worry on that end.

Pete[ATTACH=CONFIG]189184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]189184[/ATTACH]

Guest LINCAB4041

Ron, I meant to send another photo and instead sent two of the same thing. Dang it heck to get old![ATTACH=CONFIG]189192[/ATTACH]

• 4 weeks later...

With a bad back and getting older everyday, I've got a 4 post and love it. I've got several T's, and the 2-post wanted to hit the running boards. Also, the corvette exhaust hit the arms on the2-post as I'd have to lay face on the ground trying to adjust them, and you can forget lifting a motorcycle or ATV. The 4 post fits my needs better than anything else. With bottle jacks or tripod jackstands you can do wheel and tire work also. I can drive onto the ramps in a T or my dually without having to move them in or out. About the only time I have to move them is if I need to do something out of the ordinary, like change the oil in my Gator. A lift isn't something you replace often, so consider anything you may ever need to do with it.