'69-'70 buick parts

olsuper

Clearing out some full size parts for '69 & '70 Buick Electra, Wildcat, and Le

Sabre. Front fenders, both inner and outer. These have good side trim and the optional cornering lights. However cornering light bezels have damage, lenses look OK. Will sell all side trim separately. Passenger door from Electra 2-dr hardtop (good). Rally (Road) wheels (good cond.) 2 Electra hoods (don't know if they fit other models. Fender skirts for both '69 & '70 (only fair cond.) Have other misc. interior and exterior parts. Also Have 77-79 Cadillac DeVille bumpers and nose piece all in good condition (The 77 rear bumper complete with tail light assemblies is very nice as is the 77-79 front bumper. The rear bumper was removed from a pristine car over 20 years ago. Have a nice set of Cadillac spoke hubcaps (have a very classy look). Window and door lock switches. Have some hard to find NOS tune up parts such as Rochester 4-V choke pull-offs, carb floats, etc. I am clearing house and am pricing these items to sell. Call Jerry at (360) 734-1477. Thanks for looking.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dads_70_225conv

Per my posts today, for a '70 225 convertible, I'm looking for ...

1) the "ELECTRA 225" emblem/insignia from the right rear (as you're facing it) of the tunk lid, and ...

2) the radiator coolant overflow tank (if clean).

Please let me know if you have for sale.

Thanks, Dick