Carpet Cover, full, front and rear in rubber, 65 Wildcat

Guest cooltool

Guest cooltool

Hello out there.

Do anyone out here know where i can find full front and rear carpetcover for my Buick 65 Widcat? I have a original sales brosjyre and they are pictured there with Buick logo and avalible in 6 diffrent colors.

Best regards, Knut in Norway

Edited by cooltool (see edit history)

Guest cooltool

Hello Mark.

Thanks for your answer,,

I have been to that side, but i think they do not have full front.

They only have for right and left side.

Guest my3buicks

I will check a source I have for NOS - transparent was not available from Buick - If and when you find an NOS mat, I will warn you, it will not be cheap.

Guest cooltool

Thak you for you`r help Kieth.

I want bouth front and rear if it`s possible.

I mean the full cover one piece, but i think you know that.

I know it will not be cheap, but i`m not willing to pay thousands....

Knut

Guest my3buicks

I talked with him, he will dig though his stock this weekend - IF he has them he said they will be red. Don't worry, they will be fairly priced.

Guest cooltool

Red is ok Keith,,

If he has a right one, trunk mat im also intrested in that.

Knut, who is going to bed now, with -26 outside. Brrr it`s cold in Norway these days.

Thanks and good night

Guest cooltool

I dont know if this will fit.

It`s made for Special, Skylark & GS

1964-1967 SPC, SKY & GS W/ COL. SHIFT. RED WITH WHITE TRI-SHIELD This item is NOS

Knut

Guest my3buicks

They will NOT fit - you need the set for full size. I talked with my friend that has mats. He is not able to get to the area where the reds are kept because he has one of his cars stored in the way and can't get to them. I will probably be going over in January and will help him get to them.

bhclark is correct in having to watch NOS ones being brittle. I have handled dozens of these sets of mats for my friend and you can tell as soon as you take them out of the box if they are going to be OK or not. The oils in the rubber on some of the mats tends to seep out of the rubber and when you pull them out they are a and you can guarantee they will be somewhat brittle.

private me your email and I will email you when I know anything more.

I am not a CARS fan, but their prices on all these mats are very fair.

Trunk mats are extremely hard to find, keep watching ebay, I have seen them go for up to $500 for NOS. You will need the FAWN color to be correct for your year, it is a medium dark brown.(I attached a picture of the fawn mat in my 67)

As you are probably figuring out, getting a set of NOS mats is not all that easy, especially in some of the more popular colors. You may want to expand your looking to include other options, such as let's say the 68 red - it is a darker red, but still should look fine in your car.

post-30591-143138369381_thumb.jpg

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

Guest cooltool

Thanks for your answer again.

January is not a problem, my car is waiting for summer again, and that one is not coming before May,,, :-( Now there is snow and - 22 outside.:eek:

Can i ask you since you don like CARS that much, where do you by things for your Buick?

I have been searching for lowering springs for my car also, but it loock`s like it`s a problem that to. Do you know where i can find it?

For regal and skylark it`s no problem,, but Wildcat is not easy,,

Knut:)

• 3 months later...
Guest cooltool
They will NOT fit - you need the set for full size. I talked with my friend that has mats. He is not able to get to the area where the reds are kept because he has one of his cars stored in the way and can't get to them. I will probably be going over in January and will help him get to them.

bhclark is correct in having to watch NOS ones being brittle. I have handled dozens of these sets of mats for my friend and you can tell as soon as you take them out of the box if they are going to be OK or not. The oils in the rubber on some of the mats tends to seep out of the rubber and when you pull them out they are a and you can guarantee they will be somewhat brittle.

private me your email and I will email you when I know anything more.

I am not a CARS fan, but their prices on all these mats are very fair.

Trunk mats are extremely hard to find, keep watching ebay, I have seen them go for up to $500 for NOS. You will need the FAWN color to be correct for your year, it is a medium dark brown.(I attached a picture of the fawn mat in my 67)

As you are probably figuring out, getting a set of NOS mats is not all that easy, especially in some of the more popular colors. You may want to expand your looking to include other options, such as let's say the 68 red - it is a darker red, but still should look fine in your car.

Hello Again. I wounder if you have heard anything about the floormats we talked about before christmas. I am still interested. Knut from Norway