For Sale 1961 Desoto 4dr

1961 4dr Desoto for sale. No dents but a couple dings (see pic) won't start. been garaged for 15yrs. The gentelman that sold it to me parked it because it need brakes. I'm the 2nd owner. All original . Hub caps are in truck engine is 361. I live in Washington (everett erea). Asking $4800.00 OBO. Will intertain any offer. For more information and pictures e-mail debbieandsean@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a nice car but probably priced about double what it might bring "between friends". If you really market it (ebay; bring it out to a swap meet, auction etc., it MIGHT bring a bit more. But nice unmolested "little old lady/man" - not 2 be sexist - '60s 4 doors are not in REAL high demand. Now if it was a conv't or had a hemi under the hood, you'd have to beat 'em off with a stick (but then again, if your Aunt Tillie were Paris Hilton, she'd have to beat 'em off with the same stick!!!lol). Looks like a nice car for some young man (or woman!) who's newly interested in old cars and has a moderare pocketbook. Good luck in finding "her" the right home Herb

The last price guide I have says about $3,700 for a #4 condition. Since you are saying that it has not run in years and needs brakes, that would put it in the #5 condition which is around $2200. You might try Mopar Collectors Guide and place an ad there. I live in the south east, if you were closer I would be interested.