73 Cutlass Supreme in storage for 30 years

I've had this 73 Olds since it was new, it's still new, just been in storage for 30 years. It has 7,800 miles, (one driving season) all original, and is going to be sold. I've registered at this site to get feedback from members on how to list the car, and possible some pricing suggestions. If I can figure how to get a photo in this posting, I'll put one from the fall of 03.

edward,

The car, while in good shape, is not a "big" money maker. don't let these clowns offer your $4,500.

There are original '55 Cadillac coups with 24k on them that only bring $22k.

A friends 86 Eldo Cadillac with 14k on it is only worth $4,500.

i like to here the story on how and why you stored it for so long. Also, the Oldsmoblie club would be a good start.

hemming list the following:

Among 7 ad(s) found that list prices for a 1972*:

The average asking price is: $ 13,179

The highest asking price is: $ 28,950

1973 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME CUTLASS, SUPREME, ORIGINAL OWNER, 42, 000 MILES, BLACK ON BLACK, 350 ROCKET 4BL, DUAL EXHAUST, AIR, TILT, MAG WHEELS, $7, 500 OR BEST OFFER, A-1 CONDITION; CARROLLTON, (330)627-4854More Details \& Photos (330) 627-4854

This would seem to fit the Old Cars Price Guide's definition for a #1 condition car, IE hermetically sealed since new. They give a value of $8000 for this car in this shape. Looks like maybe they're selling over that, or being asked for more, in Hemmings based on the above post. If you're not in a hurry, start high and work your way down... I'd tend to want to sell it to a museum or a collector who'd keep it just the way it is before I'd take more money from someone who's going to drive it - but thats just me, for what its worth.