1958 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Hardtop

1958 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Hardtop for sale. '58 Chevys are getting super popular and the prices are really going up. Here is your chance at a pretty complete 2-door HT for very little money. The car is pretty straight and would be a fairly straight forward restoration. Has a 283 and a transmission. Has good title as well. I could deliver to Houston for my expenses. Call 512-506-8525 for more information.

post-47475-143137910046_thumb.jpg

Guest JDHolmes

Is the car running and driving (and not on a gallon can)? Where is the rust through? Interior condition? I think I've seen you advertising this also on craigslist. Yes? Lots of 58's out there now for some reason. I'm interested as I've been hunting a 58 for a very long time. But, there's a reason I don't have one yet. And finally, what's "the very little money" that you're looking for?

Sorry, the car is not running. The interior is all there, but of course, will need to be restored. As far as the rust-out, both front floor pans need some work and the right rear floor pan needs some work. The spare well has some rust that carrys over into the right quarter, and there is a small place in the rear glass frame that needs some attention. It's not as bad as it sounds. I'll be happy to send you photos if you can give my your email address. I'm asking $3900. I had listed it on craigslist as well. Call 512-506-8525 if you have any questions.

• 4 years later...
Guest decker49

WOULD YOU SELL THE QUARTER PANEL BEL AIR EMBLEMS OR IF YOU KNOW WHERE I MIGHT FIND SOME I WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING. THANKS DON