1929 DA fuel line fittings?

pepstrebeck

Does anyone know, or have a photo of what the fuel line fitting(s) should be that attach the fuel line to the fuel outlet on the tank on a 1929 DA? As with the before talked about brake line fttings, this is a hodge-podge of about six different style of fittings that someone cobbled together to make work and I would like to put the type back on that should be there. As always any help or information (especially a picture) would be appreciated, thanks again, Pep.

Hello yes I maybe can help, I have a 1930 DA Victoria, I can send you nearly any picture you would like, never used this forum before, not so good with comp but if you are interested than my e-mail is jhason2@juno.com....I check it most every night. Not clear which fittings you want to see at this point. I am restoring my car as correct as possible after a restoration done in the late 70s and know how hard it is to get help,I have been lucky enough to find a couple of good people, would like to help someone if I can.I am confident that my info is about as accurate as it gets, spent long time researching many aspects of these cars, have many photos from other vehicles as comparisons. Let me know....Jason Anderson