1969 350 motor for sale

rex362

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

last price drop...dont make me seperate the heads from motor and toss em on my 1979 trans am w/403

<span style="font-weight: bold">$300 and pick it up...</span>

I cant believe nobody needs this motor ...its a 60k mile motor just drop in and squeel tires.....the heads alone are worth this much

no problem ...I have a cherry picker here...

I am near the Kennedy xpres & Harlem ave. area...north side Chicago..

call me ..773-467-0316

ask for frank...its my work #

and to answer your private message...the motor has been out of car for a bit more than a year...I turn the motor by hand on a weekly basis ..I will throw in a 4v manifold for the motor but I dont know what year the manidfold is from...

ooops sorry ...I forgot about that....tonight when I get home from work I will post em...9pm-ish

but again tey are the desireable ones...I remember bcs my plan was to toss it in a 1970 cutlass I owned but I sold it before my planned project...

ok...I'm not that keen on olds motors

heads are #5 (i was thinking of tossing on a trans am with a 403,but no time for it)like I said I believe these are the higher compression heads...

the block..(#'s on front) 395558 and then I think 2

then I have a tab that protrudes for block in small #'s 39m346332

and then also a small tab with A14 stamped on it...I hope one of them is your S/N # ....

also the motor has distributor on it and a fuel pump..and the radiator fan .no brackets of any sort..

let me know..