1929 DA brake hoses.

I am currently in the process of replacing the rigid brake lines on my 29 DA and would also like to replace the flexible brake hoses for the front wheels, and the one just before the rear axle. Where might I be able to find a source for these hoses? Any information or leads as to where I might be able to find them would be very helpful. As it stands, if these don't get replaced the car does not move, any and all help is appreciated, Pep.

I had the hoses on my 1929 DA Sedan made by a brake shop in Dandenong Australia. The price was about $30 AUD for each hose (i.e. the three you mention). They did not need any of the old hose pieces. I could give you a contact but I presume you could get the same thing done in the States.

Thanks for your help and idea. I'm wanting to leave that as a last resort, but if nothing else can be found, that will more than likely be the route which I will end up going. I have some hoses on the way from a vendor that I have found, but I will refrain from giving out a name until I am certain that they will fit and are correct. By the way did you have any luck in getting the castle nuts for your rear axle?