This is our 1special66 !

1special66

Just putting some pictures out there of our 1966 Buick Special. This was my dad's car, and my husband helped him restore about 10 years ago. Well 3 yrs ago, just before my dad turned 90, he just up and gave the car to me and my husband. He can't drive anymore and still is good health, but wanted us to enjoy. And we have. We kept it pretty stock. One thing that we did change was the rims. when we 1st got it , it had the stock rims and tires. We put on American Racing rims, Hopbsters (spelling ?) and 15 inch tires. it really dressed it up. We have taken it to many small town car shows and have received many awards and trophies with it. But it is not all about the trophies, and awards, it is just getting out and enjoying other people with their cars, too. We are only 2 hours away from Rochester, Mn. and plan on attending the BCA National Show. Don't know what expect, but we are going to have a good time and see other people projects.

post-42321-143137895369_thumb.jpg

Guest ZondaC12

are you selling this car? it doesnt sound like it, and i hope not, it sounds like you enjoy it very much.

you ought to make a new thread in the "Me and My Buick" Forum or contact one of the admins and see if they could move this thread for you.

very nice car! cool.gif