FS - 1970 Ford Thunderbird eBay

1970 Ford Thunderbird

Pastel Yellow w/black Landau top & Black Interior.

429 cu in engine. Auto

ONLY 31,000 Miles

$11,495

This ALL ORIGINAL (southern)Classic T-Bird has survived in amazing shape...The paint, black top, bench front and wrap around bench in back are in perfect condition. No rips or tears in the vinyl. Considering this car is 35 years old, it looks like you just drove it out of the Ford plant.

NO Leaks, NO Smoke, NO Issues.

COLD BLOWING A/C, Power windows, locks & seat. AM/FM, Cruise on steering wheel, Everything works!!!!

All Original. Everything in this car except tires is original?The floor mats, spare tire/jack, exhaust, Ford blue under the hood, belts, stickers and factory glue in trunk (see it?) etc?this car is a rare find!!!!!

Call me (David) 732-710-1190 or Email @ davofive@aol.com with any questions or for more pictures.

Car is located in Illinois, 2 hours SW of Chicago and 40 minutes from the Quad cities.

Come and see her and let the car speak for herself. Start the powerful 429 & drive it you'll know you're in a low mileage car.

2.bmp

• 1 month later...

Look I realize everyone thinks their car is worth every penny they are asking and that their car is the nicest ????????

Well I paid to have this car looked at, by Claim Solutions Inc.

If you have any interest in this car call or e-mail me...I will send you the report, It's 12 pages and covers all aspects of the car.

This is a 30K car Which is almost 100% original, and just one tidbit from the report on a 1-5 scale one being the best, the car scored a 2 for paint.

Just over 2 days left on the auction.

Thanks again for looking and remember you will be bidding with confidence.

This car was inspected by a potential buyer who decided not to buy. At the time I had the car in Hemmings for $11,500 and wasn't budging. After he decided not to buy he sent me the report. He also told me the inspector rated the car verbally a 9 of 10 in the survivor category. You will be hard pressed to find a car that is equal to this 1970 T-bird...Don't believe it, request the report through eBay or call me. I will answer any and all your questions plus you can go see the car anytime before the auction ends, but as I said there is only 2 1/2 days left.

Thanks,

Dave