Please help identify parts Chrysler?

Trice

Hello! I didn't know where else to find this info, so any help would be great. My dad found a few old auto lights at our old house. He thinks they may be off a Chrysler my grandfather owned. I have no idea. confused.gif My Pop-Pop has been gone for 30 years now :-( I haven't taken pics of these yet, but I can and will if someone wants to help. I do have some numbers and letters off them and can describe them as best I can.

The first appears to be a tail light since it is red. It is surrounded by chrome and is shaped like a V or a boomerang! The plastic part says CHRCV. These letters are also found on the chrome that wouldn't be visible if on the car. There is also a number there: 1960909.

Then I have 2 round white lights. Headlights? Pretty small for headlights, but on the plastic it says HL and CHRCR. I can't find any numbers on the inside of these like the other light has. These two are also surrounded by chrome, wider at one part then tapers down to a much smaller amount of chrome as you go around the light.

This may not be much to go on, but this is all I know for now. I would love to identify the make/model/year of the car they came from. I won't be back home until late tonight, but if anyone can shed any light on these parts I'd be grateful. Or maybe you can redirect me to a website or something that may help??? I'm not a car buff blush.gif (don't throw tomatoes) and haven't a clue where to begin to i.d. these parts. If someone thinks some pics would help, I can take some pics when I return home from work. I wouldn't know how to post them on here, but maybe I can email them to anyone who thinks they might know what I have here. Thanks so much for your help!

Trice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stude8

Take some digital photos, keep the file size below 100K bytes to fit on this forum and you will get replies I'm sure. Stude8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...