1965 Chrysler 300 L For Sale

This is a 1965 Chrysler 300 L that has been approx 95% restored. The car has 56325 original miles on it. The engine is a 413 Wedge with approx 385 horsepower. The engine has been completely rebuilt and has only 134 miles on it. This is an extremely rare car. Chrysler made only 2400 cars similar to this. As of a couple of years ago only 600 were still registered in the USA. It has new tires and shocks. One thing I really like about the car is the vaccum performance indicator that came stock in the car. (See Picture) This car is extremely clean for being 40 years old. It has absolutely no rust. The car has lots and lots of chrome on it as you will see from the pictures. It has all the options except factory air conditioning. The rear windows roll down which is kind of cool. One other awesome feature is a toggle switch in the center console that is used as a theft device because the engine will not start when the switch is in the off position. The car also features one of the first day time running lights.This is your classic Mafia style car. All problems are very minor. I am missing one hubcap, the leather seats are cracked slightly from 40 years of sun exposure, there is a U-joint in the tilt steering wheel that needs to be replaced, the brakes need adjusted but they are brand new, the windshield wiper motor needs to be installed as does the horn. It could also use a new paint job because the previous owner tried to paint the car but it didn?t stick.

My name is Klint Todd. You can email me at ktodd@aemail4u.com