For Sale: 1928 FA President 4 door sedan

This great car is in a state of restoration. I have been the proud owner of this car for five years now. Since I purchased the car the following has been completed: Completely rewired the car, new tires, tubes and liners, new brakes including the emergency brake, replaced rear axle oil seals, replace front and rear window as well as driver and passenger windows with safety glass, re-arched front leaf springs and installed new modern gas-filled shocks, front and rear axle bearings and races replaced, wood replaced on top of car as well as new top material, new bronze radiator cap with new chrome on cap and radiator shell, complete engine rebuild with all engine accessories either replaced or rebuilt, new bearings/bushings in transmission, water pump rebuilt with modern mechanical seal and it still looks stock, purchased matching set of bud vases and vanity kit, cigar lighter is included however not installed, replaced stock manifold and carb with FE President manifold and stromberg UU-2 carb, stock manifold and schebler S-3 included, both carbs have been restored by the carb doctor in Nebo, NC.. This is an awesome classic car. All it would take is some body work, paint and interior to make this a fine automobile. The body is covered in light surface rust and I was told that there is plenty of metal to sand, prime and repaint. I had the pleasure of driving this car to the Studebaker zone meet last year. I drove the car 2088 miles from San Francisco, CA to Cottonwood, Arizona. I have over $16,000.00 invested and am asking $11,000.oo or best offer. I hope I have answered your questions if not or if you want pictures please feel free to email me at rrslvrshdw@aol.com or call me at (650)826-1712 (evenings). Please leave a message if I don't answer as I will return your call.