3 Reattas for sale

Charlie B.

I have been informed by my Condo association that I have too many cars.

We are only allowed two per Condo. That's one for me and one for my son.

I really hate to sell them, as I'm not a good sales person.

#1 = 1900 Reatta Convertible,73 K miles. White with black mldgs, grey

interior. Brand new white vinyl top with heated rear glass and a brand new battery, The wheels and caps are very clean, tires have 8/32 tread left.(11/32 is new.) The radio plays but the tape deck and the CD player do not.Every thing else works as it should. The body has a couple of door dings and minimal gravel chips on tge hood. The overall paint condition is very good. Last week I installed a new bell crank in the psgr side headlite. The grey interior leather shows hardly any wear at all.The carpet is in very good shape, (No floor mats)

I would like to get$8000 for this very nice topless beauty. No dents , no rust

#2 = 1990 Reatta convertible, 120 K miles white with white mldgs and burgandy interior, It is in better than average condition in and out. Tires are very good, wheels and caps are also very good, the top is in great shape.

I have an extra set of 16 way seats with suede bolsters, Bought them from Jim Finnigan, never installed them. The original seats are in excellent cond. I just wanted 16 way seats. No dents , no rust

I paid $8600. for this one, will take $7000.

#3 = 1990 grey cpe, 130 K miles. This is my daily driver. Black mldgs, grey interior, The leather is in good condition, The carpet behind the rear seat

and the driver side storage hatch have burn spots.I covered this up with a piece of carpet. The radio, CD player and tape deck and the 16 way seats all work properly. This car runs as it should, no problems. It has 16inch Cadillac wheels with like new tires, along with an extra set of original wheels and caps. *(all in very good cond.}I would like to get $2750 for this one.

Charlie B. Enfield Ct. 860-749-0007 Cell= 860 214-2613

E-mail = ctbfo8@aol.com (If you e-mail me please write Reatta sale in tyhe header.

Thanks

this really is the best forum on the internet. Charlie B.

I forgot to say that #2Convertible (white/burgandy) has sequential tail lites and a K&N air filter.Brakes will be flushed this week.

I also have a pair of the Diamond cut high intensity headlites that I will install if a buyer wants them.

The grey Cpe has a quality aftermarket sun roof. (No leaks) and a 93 Lexus rear

spoiler with a center light. cool.gif Charlie B.