1964 Cutlass Convertible for sale.

Guest Julian

Guest imported_Julian

FOR SALE. 1964 Cutlass convertible. 330 4bbl engine with #1 heads. The engine was rebuilt about 20k miles ago along with the original 2 speed transmission. ALL major body work has been done. What I mean by that is that the car was hit in the drivers side quarter in the winter 3 years ago. Since that time, I have replaced that quarter, had all other rust cut out and new metal welded in. I had the trunk, floors and front fenders sand blasted and put in epoxy primer. I put POR15 in the trunk,floors and all the way up the doors. The front suspension does not need to be redone as it was done about the same time the previous owner did the engine and transmission. Thus, no money needs to be spent there. The car runs and drives great BUT is disassembled at the present time. I began work on the little car and have since got interested in another project that I have been looking for for a long time. Also, the car has a very good top so that also does not need to be replace. I DO have many spare parts for this car that will go with it. SO, if you are looking for a nice little convertible that all of the expensive work is already done, here is your chance to get a very nice original car. This car is well documented from the first day it was purchased by a physician that got it as a graduation from medical school in 1963. I want $5000 for the car and all of the parts. I also have LOTS of pics of the car so if you want to see them email me and I will shoot them to you. Thanks for looking. My email address is olds4evr@aol.com.