Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CChinn

CChinn

15 hours ago, Benny Stubenrauch said:

Not sure if they want these kind of posts here and if I will get blocked, but I have been looking for 3 fenders for a 1953 Buick and have gotten responses from my posts here. Well I contacted someone from a post here and have been ripped off for $700.00. I will tell what happened to me and what I believe are red flags to look for so hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else. I will tell what happened in several post as I have limited time online. Like I say I hope I don't get blocked. I will lay out what happened and as a final post give the the information of who ripped me off. I don't believe Thieves should be protected, they should be exposed. Thanks stay tuned

I don’t think your post will be blocked or taken down by the moderators. Many here have fallen prey to scammers and told their story as a warning and others have provided excellent advice to prevent being preyed upon. Please provide your details when you have the time. It will be appreciated by all. An ID of the scammer always helps too and if that person is on the forum, that individual can be banned by the moderators

CChinn

CChinn

15 hours ago, Benny Stubenrauch said:

Not sure if they want these kind of posts here and if I will get blocked, but I have been looking for 3 fenders for a 1953 Buick and have gotten responses from my posts here. Well I contacted someone from a post here and have been ripped off for $700.00. I will tell what happened to me and what I believe are red flags to look for so hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else. I will tell what happened in several post as I have limited time online. Like I say I hope I don't get blocked. I will lay out what happened and as a final post give the the information of who ripped me off. I don't believe Thieves should be protected, they should be exposed. Thanks stay tuned

I don’t think your post will be blocked or taken down by the moderators. Many here have fallen prey to scammers and told their story as a warning and other have provided excellent advice to prevent being preyed upon. Please provide your details when you have the time. It will be appreciated by all. An ID of the scammer always helps too and if that person is on the forum, that individual can be banned by the moderators