Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dr B

Dr B

I guess I'm beating the odds.

My daily driver is a stick. It has been since I was 16 years old.  I don't need a new car, mine current daily driver is a 2011, but when I do, I still want it to be a stick shift. As noted above, those are getting harder and harder to find. If something happens to my car tomorrow, I am not sure what I would get.

Also agree with above, heavy stop and go traffic is a PITA with a stick!

Robert

Dr B

Dr B

I guess I'm beating the odds.

My daily driver is a stick. It has been since I was 16 years old.  I don't need a new car, mine current daily driver is a 2011, but when I do, I still want it to be a stick shift. As noted above, those are getting harder and harder to find. If something happens to my car tomorrow, I am not sure what I would get.

Robert

Dr B

Dr B

Robert