1927 Essex Super Six Speedabout

Hi All,
This is my first time on the forum and I hope I am posting this in the correct spot. I have a 1927 Essex Super Six Speedabout that I acquired a few years ago and we have been working on it for a bit now. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and had to have it. It is a blast to drive and is in good condition. I took it to 1 local car show and got first in my class. I have a list of everything that's been done so far that I am still working on adding details to with my mechanic. The top is missing in the pictures but I have it - the top's frame has been restored and I am working on getting the fabric reupholstered. I also have a box of parts that I believe contains the whole back rack - dropping that off at the shop shortly to have it taken care of. I know these are pretty rare so I am reaching out to the experts (you all) for help. I love it, but I don't have time to enjoy it and I would love to see it have a new home where it can be appreciated and shared with others. It has quite an interesting provenance to top everything off – it used to be part of Harrah’s collection and was then purchased by Bill Andersen of the Ponderosa Ranch at Lake Tahoe. I purchased it from there. As far back as I know, it has always been stored in a climate controlled space. I currently have it at a storage facility that starts and warms it up once a month and keeps the battery on a tender. The same place also helped me complete the most recent work (such as re-coring the radiator). I would appreciate help with a valuation of the car, and a nudge in the direction of someone who may be interested. I would prefer a private party sale rather than auction, but am up for whatever. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_1331.JPEG

IMG_1839.JPEG

IMG_1966jp.jpg

IMG_1335.JPEG

Edited by Eric_M (see edit history)