For sale: 1916 Case Model 40 Touring Car! 1 of 5 or less left. $15,000

I decided to sell my 1916 case touring car that I’ve had for a few years now.

From what I’ve been able to find, it’s one of 5 or less left out of original 3001 built.
It’s not really my style but I got it from my grandpa for helping him move and now it’s just sitting in my shop and I’d rather see it go to someone who would appreciate it and potentially restore it. 
The car is complete besides charging system and gauges. 
I do not have original headlights for it but have a set that would work in place of if not able to find originals. 
I have a small mountain of wheels for it from wood spoke to metal spoke, set of new rubbers, spare rear axle and more. 
Has all original seats, steering wheel, wood canopy frame pieces and I believe everything to restore it. 
I even just cut down a 100+ yr old maple tree I had thought about making the floors out of and if it truly is a 3 piece car then also a truck box and luggage bin. 
I own a handful of classic muscle cars and thought it would be cool to fix this one up but I also own a restoration business and am looking to expand and fix up/restore the other cars and projects I own. 
I’ve thought about auctions but really am open and negotiable with it. 
Please leave any feedback, known history of them, or questions regarding purchase. 

I seen a video of one that went for about $50,000 in similar condition at a small town auction but with this point in my life, I just need to sell it. 

Walk around video can be found on YouTube if you search 1916 case car. 

IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

IMG_2860.jpeg

Edited by WinnersCircleGarage (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• WinnersCircleGarage changed the title to For sale: 1916 Case Model 40 Touring Car! 1 of 5 or less left. $15,000