Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dodge55Royal

Dodge55Royal

Add more shows to the title...

I ran across a video on YouTube where a guy points out the make, model and year of all the cars on the show, which ran from 1964-72. The Chevrolet people did a great job showcasing their new models every year on Bewitched. There are a lot of Chevelles, Camaros, Impalas, and other models plus an occasional car from another company or an occasional one-off clunker like this 3 wheeled Corvair-powered pile of you-know-what (below). There are also videos showing the cars from I Dream of Jeannie (mostly Pontiacs), The Beverly Hillbillies (MoPars) and The Andy Griffith Show (Fords). Older guys will also recognize some actors who made guest appearances on these shows. I recently added cars from many other shows in the title. Enjoy....

Besides these four shows I have added additional videos showing classic cars from Leave It To Beaver, Adam-12, Gomer Pyle, USMC and also Batman, which has some pre-war classics including some foreign jobs. Enjoy....

Dodge55Royal

Dodge55Royal

I ran across a video on YouTube where a guy points out the make, model and year of all the cars on the show, which ran from 1964-72. The Chevrolet people did a great job showcasing their new models every year on Bewitched. There are a lot of Chevelles, Camaros, Impalas, and other models plus an occasional car from another company or an occasional one-off clunker like this 3 wheeled Corvair-powered pile of you-know-what (below). There are also videos showing the cars from I Dream of Jeannie (mostly Pontiacs), The Beverly Hillbillies (MoPars) and The Andy Griffith Show (Fords). Older guys will also recognize some actors who made guest appearances on these shows. I recently added cars from many other shows in the title. Enjoy....

Besides these four shows I have added additional videos showing classic cars from Leave It To Beaver, Adam-12, Gomer Pyle, USMC and also Batman, which has some pre-war classics including some foreign jobs. Enjoy....