Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TwoLousGarage

TwoLousGarage

Added trim tag

Thanks for the pics!

Going to start a new thread when we start making progress on our ‘63’s restoration. I have everything I need to get a reproduction window sticker now. Thank you all for your help! I managed to clean out the interior this weekend. It’s the most I’ve ever done on this car. 

As luck would have it, a great deal on an another 63 popped up locally. We bought it as a parts car, but honestly it’s probably too nice to part out. Numbers matching 401 (disassembled). Silver w/ silver leather. Oddly optioned, radio delete with AC, power windows among others. Leather is in decent shape. Included the only pic I have of it at the moment. Last on the road in ‘78

IMG_6789.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg.13d7f872144d6e63cf28750caab6ce73.jpeg

IMG_6842.jpeg

TwoLousGarage

TwoLousGarage

Thanks for the pics!

Going to start a new thread when we start making progress on our ‘63’s restoration. I have everything I need to get a reproduction window sticker now. Thank you all for your help! I managed to clean out the interior this weekend. It’s the most I’ve ever done on this car. 

As luck would have it, a great deal on an another 63 popped up locally. We bought it as a parts car, but honestly it’s probably too nice to part out. Numbers matching 401 (disassembled). Silver w/ silver leather. Oddly optioned, radio delete with AC, power windows among others. Leather is in decent shape. Included the only pic I have of it at the moment. Last on the road in ‘78

IMG_6789.jpeg

IMG_6790.jpeg

IMG_6811.jpeg

IMG_6842.jpeg