Homecoming 2003 Lansing , Mi.

s.zaban

Great day for a olds show , last Saturday, 389 cars registered, 25 plus for sale, 55 vendors , great times had by all. Food, music, and the auction, I must say Steve M , you did not mis - much in the auction. But we raised about $600.00 in 30 minutes. Anyone attend , comments? (good or bad) thanks.

Guest Dave Wyatt

I was there for the first time, but only as a spectator. I was really impressed by the number and quality of the cars. The swap area was decent too and I bought a couple items. Next year I will be there with my Vista. There were too few of them on hand, so I will do my part to help out.

Thanks, for your comment Dave, glad you came. update on show, we had actually 414 cars there counting for sale and are you ready for this , I was told 75 vendors. I have a vista , it was there . the Indy pace wagon., to match my pace car. We are considering a wagon class for next year, from a suggestion from wagon owners.

Guest Dave Wyatt

Ah yes, I remember meeting you. I was with the Vista Cruise to Hell and Back group. I am terrible with names, but never forget a car.