FS: 1935 Ford Brake Assemblies, Front & Rear

I purchased a set of 1935 Ford Brake Assemblies years ago, thinking I would use them for my Model A. That never happened. These have been sitting on my shelf for over 30 years. I bought them from a street rodder who was rodding a 1935 Ford. The units are as I purchased them: in good condition & partially restored (repainted and new linings at least) . Since I will never use them, I am interested in selling them. I am selling all FOUR assemblies for one price.

$300 plus shipping OBO for all 4 corners.
Here is a description:
(1) Front drum assembly with backing plate, plus DUAL hole spindle in good condition. This assembly has 4 lug nuts and all five studs look good. This unit has the tapered roller bearings (with rear seal), the dust cap, keyed washer and nut. The king pin is original Ford marked with a 48 and a K. I have never removed the king pin so have no idea of the wear, if any. Inside the king pin is the actuator pin. The original brake shoes are re-lined with NEW lining. This ventilated front drum measures (as near as I can tell) 12.125" diameter--looks freshly turned.
(1) Front drum assembly with backing plate, SINGLE hole spindle in good condition. This assembly has 2 lug nuts and all five studs look good. This unit has the tapered roller bearings (with rear seal), the dust cap, keyed washer and nut. The king pin is original Ford marked with a 48 and a K. I have never removed the king pin so have no idea of the wear, if any. Inside the king pin is the actuator pin. The original brake shoes are re-lined with NEW lining. This ventilated front drum measures (as near as I can tell) 12.052" diameter--looks freshly turned.
(1) Rear drum assembly with backing plate in good condition. This assembly has NO lug nuts and all five studs look good. This unit has the roller bearing (with seal), the dust cap, keyed washer and nut. The actuator shaft is present. The original brake shoes are re-lined with NEW lining. The drum has a good tapered bore with a good keyway. This solid rear drum measures (as near as I can tell) 12.060" diameter--looks freshly turned.
(1) Rear drum assembly with backing plate in good condition. This assembly has NO lug nuts and all five studs look good. This unit has the roller bearing (with seal), the dust cap, keyed washer and nut. The actuator shaft is present. The original brake shoes are re-lined with NEW lining. The drum has a good tapered bore with a good keyway. This solid rear drum measures (as near as I can tell) 12.125" diameter--looks freshly turned.
Attached are many pictures of these parts, please review them for details.
I think the drums have quite a bit of stock on them considering how far they have been turned, but that is up to the purchaser to decide how usable these are. I am selling these parts AS-IS.
Each assembly is probably 25 lbs at least. I am willing to ship them, but the total cost of shipping will be on the buyer. I highly recommend the buyer pick them up (I live in west central Ohio about 20 miles from the Indiana state line).
Let me know if you have questions. I can be somewhat flexible on the price. Thanks.

DSCN4780.JPG

DSCN4781.JPG

DSCN4782.JPG

DSCN4783.JPG

DSCN4784.JPG

DSCN4785.JPG

DSCN4786.JPG

DSCN4788.JPG

DSCN4789.JPG

DSCN4790.JPG

DSCN4791.JPG

DSCN4792.JPG