Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 7 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Slawnski

Slawnski

Back into the Buick after tomorrow. I’ve still got a bit of organizing and cleaning to do on the other side of the shed but I feel so much better getting the place de-cluttered and a bit more organized. IMG_1561.jpeg.62dc21efc45beb1cbe597d05e643f2c4.jpeg
The cardboard goes back on the floor - I’ve been doing that for awhile now- keeps the floor a bit cleaner (?) this is what’s behind it: 

I was able to put my grinder and buffers in their own space now instead of juggling things around to make room every time I wanted to use one. 

IMG_0714.jpeg.4398163e60f69ed15a0254270da88ccb.jpeg

The UAW strike signs I found in my father’s garage from his time at General Motors Electro-Motive division. 

Slawnski

Slawnski

Back into the Buick after tomorrow. I’ve still got a bit of organizing and cleaning to do. On the other side of the shed but I feel so much better getting the place de-cluttered and a bit more organized. IMG_1561.jpeg.62dc21efc45beb1cbe597d05e643f2c4.jpeg
The cardboard goes back on the floor - I’ve been doing that for awhile now- keeps the floor a bit cleaner (?) this is what’s behind it: 

I was able to put my grinder and buffers in their own space now instead of juggling things around to make room every time I wanted to use one. 

IMG_0714.jpeg.4398163e60f69ed15a0254270da88ccb.jpeg

The UAW strike signs I found in my father’s garage from his time at General Motors Electro-Motive division.