1985 Cutlass Supreme Brougham - For Sale

I have a 1985 Cutlass Supreme Brougham for sale. It has 58,000 original miles and was in Florida until 1998. It is currently in MA. It has a new timing chain, intake manifold gasket, monte ss dual exhaust w/converter, grills/hood ornament (OEM from dealer), carb, alternator, shocks and springs, transmission seal etc. All work has been done within the last 15 months. All Olds parts in my basement are included. This includes front and rear bench seats, headliner, chrome pieces, taillights, moldings (mostly interior w/misc. exterior), 4 wire wheel covers, interior woodgrain pieces, trunk lid, header panel, hood and too many mechanical parts to list. Frame, trunk and wheel wells are all solid. Minor surface rust in very few spots. White with burgundy roof and interior. Car had paint job in 2001 just before I bought it. Bought with 42k original miles, selling with 58k.

Needs minor work including valve cover gasket(typical on the 307), carb adjustments and front "donut" gaskets (just started leaking). Asking $4,000.

Located in Lowell, MA. CAR MUST BE PICKED UP. I would prefer to sell it to a fellow Olds enthusiast who will take care of it.

Any questions please e-mail CORY31@MSN.COM and title the message 85 OLDS.

• 2 weeks later...

Olds Cutlass Brougham with 58k original miles (FL car until 1998) is still available. This car comes with a ton of extra interior/mechanical parts including plastic moldings, dash parts, seats (front and rear bench), hood, trunk lid, header panel, wheel covers, air cleaner cover, washer motors, new radiator (never used), two BF Goodrich Slolem snow tires with 5k on them, sensors etc. Car is in excellent condidion with no rot. The car came with a non-working a/c, which has been removed, and a non-working power antenna. Car will come with an Alpine deck w/removable face plate and two Pioneer front speakers. This vehicle was painted in 2001. There are no burn holes or stains on the upholstery and there is no smoke smell. I have put less than 15k miles on it since October 2001.

Asking $4000, but will negotiate with the right individual. Located in Lowell, MA. Vehicle must be picked up. E-mail CORY31@MSN.COM for more information.

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!! This car is now on eBay Motors. The item number is 2418775323. Nine pics posted so you can take a look at it. I have more pics available-if you wish to see them please e-mail CORY31@MSN.COM.