Pre-WWII NOS Parts Collection for Sale - Delco-Remy & Auto-Lite

These are NOS and in their original boxes/containers. Part numbers are clearly visible on most, if not all of the parts. I am selling the entire collection, not individual pieces.

Approx. 135 Parts. Download attached .txt file for a complete listing of the collection.

They fit GM and I think Ford cars and trucks made in the mid-to-late 1930's thru 1941 and possibly later.

I do have a story that goes with the parts that I would be happy to relate to the successful bidder. I will tell you here that the parts came from a auto repair shop that was based in Baltimore, Maryland from approx. 1935 - 1962...

I have had several offers on the collection from various collectors.

It is available for your inspection in Maryland or I can email you photos of various samples.

The collection is in superb shape. It has been stored in cool, dark places with minimum exposure to light and no exposure to moisture.

Most of the parts have "1941" copyright dates and were made before WWII.

I will accept cash, cashier's check, certified check or money order for payment.

Please advise if you are interested and the price you would pay for the entire collection. (301) 922-7535

163093-Auto_Parts_List.txt