1950 Streamliner

Ed,

I have a 1950 Special 2-dr. fastback (sedanet) if that is what you mean by "Streamliner", but it is neither low mileage nor unrestored. I have been thinking of selling it. It is mostly restored, but still needs some things --radio doesn't work, dome light doesn't work, has some scratches in the paint that need touching up or you could repaint entire car if you want perfection, rear bumper needs replating. Has the three-speed standard transmission, engine is rebuilt, grille/front bumper replated, new wiring harness, new carpet and headliner, new WWW tires, new Hampton Coach upholstery, new brake system, new window channel weatherstrip & vent window weatherstrip, runs well and drives. Have about $8000 in it. Can e-mail photos if interested.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Ector, Texas

pphillips@netexas.net

Guest miked

WOW! The '50 fastback is the coolest car in the world. It is going to be my next buick. Are you interested in trades? (I value my '60 at about 10K but i have about 15 into it.) It is a mild custom and it still needs some details. Here is a link to a picture of it in a show last year.

http://www.vivalasvegas.net/photos/photo.asp?eventid=17&view=thumbs&page=75