72 Limited 2 door hardtop Trades?

I have recently purchased another 72 Limited/Electra. I purchased off of ebay so some of you may have seen it. It is a 72 Limited 2 door hardtop. It has approximately 158K miles but appears to have been worked on throughout it's life. Anyway, it is my daily driver and I drive about 250-300 miles a week commuting so with gas in Iowa at $1.60 per gallon my arsis is hurting. Tired of selling and rebuying process so I thought I would see if anybody has a 60's era Buick to trade - with a 300 or 350 preferred. Could be LeSabre, Skylark. Must be a 2 door model. Should be apples to apples trade. This Limited is an honest to goodness California car and I need to change out the plates before I get busted! It is rust free with recent gold paint and new vinyl top in beige. Interior is original, this car runs well but the seller was not honest as I will be. Here are problems since I purchased: low oil pressure (light comes on using 5w20 oil at idle only. I now have 20w-50 oil in it and no light coming on. Has upper engine tick from lifter on I believe drivers side. Heater core is leaking and mode blend I have heat only. Passenger front window no action. 2 small dash pad cracks from center speaker grille back. email me at abcmoran@quixnet.net for more, honest details. Overall, I love this car but I am getting about 14-15 mpg. Looking for 16-19 mpg form a smaller V8 or V6. Over the course of a years that would save me $$$$