'52 2dr. sedan Special Dlx 4 Sale in Conyers, GA

1952 Buick Special Deluxe, solid Georgia car. Black with Grey interior. Rebuilt cylinder head and carburetor and mastercylinder. The steering wheel has been redone but missing center button. New floor pans, a bunch of new parts go with it, new carpet, new headliner, lots of rubber stuff. The battery was new 2 years ago. It was running two years ago I drove it home and put it in the garage and that's where it's still sitting. It has tiny dings nothing large. It has some surface rust. It doesn't appear to have ever been wrecked although the trunk lid has been replaced. The drivers door glass is cracked. The rear seal on the Dynaflow transmission is leaking into the torque tube. (cheap part, tough fix)It is complete except for fender hole emblems. It's automatic and has the optional oil filter and radio. It has incorrect wheel covers but they are nice wire covers for a '53. It's an excellent candidate for a restoration. I don't have the time or energy any longer and I need the garage space. $2500.00 OBO